Access to http://stefano-toselli.com bestows the right to private and non-exclusive use of the site.
The whole of the elements edited on this site, including texts, pictures, computer graphics, logos, brands… form a work in the sense of the term used by the Intellectual Property code. Consequently, any representation or reproduction, complete or partial, that could take place without the consent of the authors or assignees, is illegal.
Zone Industrielle Espace Zuckermann
BP56 14270 Mézidon-Canon – France
Tel : +33 2 31 20 05 96
Fax : +33 2 31 20 10 88
Company name : Stefano Toselli SA Share Capital of 10.718.166€. RCS Lisieux B322 304 197. VAT FR 16 322 304 197.
Link to the site www.stefano-toselli.com
The company Stefano Toselli shall not authorize another hypertext link as www.stefano-toselli.com without prior express authorization.
Any link request shall be addressed to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The editor of the information on line refers to the same legal obligations as the traditional edition.
The content of the site is therefore regulated by the law which allows the reader various rights and obligations.
The editor of the site commits himself to scrupulously respect the editorial rules into force:
- Possess the right to broadcast on his site the content proposed
- Achieve his best to check the accuracy of the information brought to the public
- Authorize the reader to print part of the content proposed on the site for his strict personal use.
The user of the site commits himself on his side to respect the rules of the intellectual property on the various contents proposed on the site, that is to say:
- Not reproduce, summarize, alter or broadcast without prior authorization of the editor, any article, title, application, software, logo, brand, information or illustration, for another use than strictly personal, which excludes all reproduction aiming at professional or wide broadcasting.
- Not copy, completely or partially the site on another site or another intern company network
The violation of these imperative measures subject the offender, and all responsible people, to penal and civil punishments foreseen in the law.